2013 Weddings & Travel Schedule
April 27th, SLC UT
May 1-4: Seattle, WA
June 28-Jul 1 – Napa, CA
Tentative Schedule for driving to the East Coast:
July 15 Glenwood Springs, CO & Rifle Falls State Park
July 16-17 Denver, CO
July 18 North Platte & Gothenburg Nebraska
July 19 Omaha, NE
July 20 Des Moinse, IA
July 21-22 Nauvoo, IL/Springfield, IL
July 23-24 Dayton/Colombus , OH
July 25-26 Pittsburgh, PA/Woodbridge VA
July 26 – Feb 15 Woodbridge, VA/Washington DC area
I’m also looking for some stylized sessions as I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I want to actually shoot. So… here’s the deal. This is a list of my ideas. If you think you/your fiance/your family would be great at any of these – shoot me an email. I’m offering a complimentary session ($150 value) for these ideas if it pans out. After your session, we’ll have your Session Premiere to view your photos and you can decide on products/albums/digital images then. If YOU have an amazing idea for a session - let me know! I LOVE shooting creative & fun ideas.
1) Ultimate camping adventure: tents, s’mores, puffy vests, flashlights. You can actually BE camping, or we can just set it all up an pretend. BUT if you’re all set up, why not just stay the night?
2) Water sports – boat, tubes, waterskiing, wakeboarding, picnics, lots of sunshine, sunglasses, floppy hats and good times.
3) Art craziness – lots of paint. And I mean lots. Everywhere.
1) Ice Skating – someone that preferably has a little bit of skill (I know I sure don’t!)
2) Cycling/Mountain Biking – some semi-serious rode bikers/mountain bikers. Picnic in the middle? Wildflowers. I’m pretty handy on a mountain bike as well, so pick your favorite trail!
3) Super hero capes
4) Photo Booth style with props